With Christmas approaching fast I thought I would put together some fantastic winter skincare items that would be a welcome addition to any beauty lovers collection.
1. Panasonic 3-in-1 Micro-Foaming facial cleansing brush £149.99- I have been after an electronic facial cleansing brush for a while now as I find the manual face brushes don’t quite do the job. What I like about this brush in particular is the fact it has a smaller brush attachment to get to the pores and the skin around your nose, around my nose has always been my problem area. This brush also has a warming plate that you run over your face to aid with the removal of makeup which, sounds extremely interesting.
2. Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser from £15.50 – This is one of my holy grail products! I honestly get extremely unhappy when I have run out of this and don’t have a backup. I would say I have been using this product now for about 7 years following a PR package from the brand themselves. What I love about this product is that it not only cleanses your skin but it does add a degree of moisture too. This product is perfect for those of you with dry skin because of that extra moisture factor. I mostly use this with my facial cleansing brush removing any left over product with the muslin cloths. View Full Post
As Pete and I are in the process of looking for a new place and I am already on the hunt for a new camera I thought I would do a wishlist post for you all. My current blogging set up is a portable softbox along with compact Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS18 for on the go use and a Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 for all of my blog images. Both cameras are now around 6 years old so, I am due an upgrade.
1. Panasonic DMC-LX7 £265– I have always had such a great experience with Panasonic Cameras that I wanted to stick with the brand so, I have been eyeing this little baby up to replace my current on the go camera. This particular camera dosent have the largest zoom or highest mega pixels but its perfect for what I would be wanting it for and within my price bracket for a point a shoot camera. Panasonic do do a great selection of point and shoot cameras ranging from £239 – £519 with a new 4K camera coming later in the year. You can check out Panasonic’s current compact cameras here.
2. Hilka Pro-Craft 7-Drawer Cabinet £289.99 – I chose this over the blogger fave, the Alex Drawers from Ikea, mainly because I wanted something more sturdy and longer lasting. As I do makeup for a living I need to ensure that my products are well protected and these types of drawers would certainly offer that benefit, plus they are on wheels. I think they look very sleek and smart and would fit perfectly with my preferred decor of greys, white and black. View Full Post
As a lot of you know I am a bit of a geek so, I thought I would put together a wishlist for my perfect movie room, I can dream can’t I? This is a different type of post for me so I do hope that you like it and take some inspiration from it.
- Panasonic Viera 4K TV – The 65 inch Viera 4K TV OLED would make for perfect viewing for all of my old classics with its crisp graphics. Obviously I am going all out as the 65 inch is £7,699.99, however, they do smaller versions which start at a very reasonable £579.99, I am just being a snob and wanting the biggest and best for my movie room. View Full Post