With Christmas approaching fast I thought I would put together some fantastic winter skincare items that would be a welcome addition to any beauty lovers collection.
1. Panasonic 3-in-1 Micro-Foaming facial cleansing brush £149.99- I have been after an electronic facial cleansing brush for a while now as I find the manual face brushes don’t quite do the job. What I like about this brush in particular is the fact it has a smaller brush attachment to get to the pores and the skin around your nose, around my nose has always been my problem area. This brush also has a warming plate that you run over your face to aid with the removal of makeup which, sounds extremely interesting.
2. Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser from £15.50 – This is one of my holy grail products! I honestly get extremely unhappy when I have run out of this and don’t have a backup. I would say I have been using this product now for about 7 years following a PR package from the brand themselves. What I love about this product is that it not only cleanses your skin but it does add a degree of moisture too. This product is perfect for those of you with dry skin because of that extra moisture factor. I mostly use this with my facial cleansing brush removing any left over product with the muslin cloths.
3. Soap and Glory ACE SOAP AND CLARITY™ 3-in-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash £8.00 – I tend to use this bad boy on days where I have been wearing heavy makeup because it will remove every last trace of it. I mainly use this using just my hands but, if I have really caked on the slap then I will team it up with the facial cleansing brush to ensure I get into every nook and cranny.
4. Bee Good Youth Enhancing Plump & Firm Moisturiser £23.50 – I first tried this little baby when I received it in a subscription box and to say I instantly fell in love would be an understatement. This lovely mosituriser is absolutely perfect for dry skin and doesn’t cause my skin issues to flare up. The scent of this product is absolutely divine, I would cover myself in this if I could just for the scent.
5. Seascape Island Apothecary Peppermint Lip Balm £10.00 – This may be on the pricey side for a lip balm however, if you are like me and suffer with really dry chapped lips in the winter months you will want this. The scent is so refreshing and I find that my dry lips have recovered within around 24 hours of use (i do constantly apply it whilst awake though)
I hope you enjoyed this little skincare post and that it may have given you some ideas for last-minute gifts or just for yourself because we all deserve a little treat 🙂
This post was in collaboration with the lovely guys over at Panasonic however, I genuinely do have a great love for their products and would not feature them if I hadn’t had a great experience with them in the past.