1. Panasonic DMC-LX7 £265– I have always had such a great experience with Panasonic Cameras that I wanted to stick with the brand so, I have been eyeing this little baby up to replace my current on the go camera. This particular camera dosent have the largest zoom or highest mega pixels but its perfect for what I would be wanting it for and within my price bracket for a point a shoot camera. Panasonic do do a great selection of point and shoot cameras ranging from £239 – £519 with a new 4K camera coming later in the year. You can check out Panasonic’s current compact cameras here.
2. Hilka Pro-Craft 7-Drawer Cabinet £289.99 – I chose this over the blogger fave, the Alex Drawers from Ikea, mainly because I wanted something more sturdy and longer lasting. As I do makeup for a living I need to ensure that my products are well protected and these types of drawers would certainly offer that benefit, plus they are on wheels. I think they look very sleek and smart and would fit perfectly with my preferred decor of greys, white and black.
3. Panasonic DMC-G6KEB-K £449.99 – This camera is more of an upgraded version of my current main camera which honestly is a superb camera. So, why change it? I hear you cry! Well although in the most part it does look like the same camera it has a higher mega pixel than what I currently have, I have 12.1mp and this is 16.05mp, meaning the quality of my blog images will be greatly improved. I would still benefit from the flip screen which would make any YouTube transition easy should I decide to finally take the plunge. This is not the most recent version but, its within my current price bracket.
4. Emgreat Studio Lights £599 – These are a luxury item, they are not something I really need but, something I would want moving forward. I am always trying to improve my images and lighting is a very important factor. When we move I will have a whole room which will be my home office and makeup studio, I will blog from there and also teach in the room so, images to document the training process are a must and need to be of a high standard.
5. Malm Desk £95 – I had to get something from the Swedish superstore now didn’t I? I love this desk its cheap its clean looking and it has a drawer to keep all of my camera equipment stored away or alternatively to store my most used makeup.
6. Neewer Ring Light £55.68 – As I usually do makeup looks, not that I have for quite some time, I need a decent ring light, especially in the winter months when a standard flash is just not enough. This little baby is perfect as I can position the camera on the tripod it comes with and take great images.
So, there you have it my list of items I will start to purchase once we have finally moved, we just need to find the perfect property in the perfect area.
This post was in collaboration with the lovely guys over at Panasonic however, I genuinely do have a great love for their products and would not feature them if I hadn’t had a great experience with them in the past.
I do hope you enjoyed the post.