As a lot of you know I am a bit of a geek so, I thought I would put together a wishlist for my perfect movie room, I can dream can’t I? This is a different type of post for me so I do hope that you like it and take some inspiration from it.
- Panasonic Viera 4K TV – The 65 inch Viera 4K TV OLED would make for perfect viewing for all of my old classics with its crisp graphics. Obviously I am going all out as the 65 inch is £7,699.99, however, they do smaller versions which start at a very reasonable £579.99, I am just being a snob and wanting the biggest and best for my movie room.
- Movie and TV Art – I would go for some Joker, Walking Dead, Wolverine and other comic based wall art all framed with those swanky gallery lights illuminating their awesomeness. My chosen type of wall art starts at around £5.00 up to £25.00 which is very reasonable for decking your movie room walls.
- La-Z-Boy – What is a movie room without comfy seating and what better than a reclining leather chair and possibly a couple of love seats for those movies you just want to snuggle up to your better half.
- The Great Wall of Movies – I would have a whole wall filled with movies ranging from classics such as Batman, The Lost Boys and The Crow to Disney movies. Those of you that have never heard of or watched the 3 films mentioned where have you been? go and watch them!!
- Popcorn Machine – You can’t not have a popcorn machine it makes watching a good movie and its even better when you can make your own!
There you have it my perfect Movie Room should I ever have enough space and money, until then I will visit it in my dreams and enjoy every second of it.
This post was in collaboration with the lovely guys over at Panasonic, we hope you enjoyed the post and would love to hear what you would have in your movie room.